Monday 26 October 2009

A nice change of scene...

Well here i am at my boyfriend's flat - decided to travel back with him after he came to visit me at the weekend. I love to come back here. I love spending time with him and having our own space. He is currently at work, so when i do docme back here i like to try and make myself useful around the place by doing some light housework. Of course, it is only 'light'! Usually its pot washing and if im up to it, a bit of ironing. I can only iron 2 shirts at a time though, then i have to sit down. The rest of the day i spend on the internet or relaxing watching TV. I am one of these people that can watch the smae DVD over and over - its embarrassing how many times i watch the same things! I suppose watching anything new spends too much energy, so i like to stick to my well loved comedies - Open All Hours, Benidorm, etc! But spending the day on my own theres noone to say: 'Surely you're not wtaching that again?!'

I go home Tuesday, unfortunately. My plans for the rest of the week are to ry and visit my Grandfther again and to bake some cookies for him. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment